Established in 1986 as one of the first Transportation Management
Associations in the country, TransManage’s mission is to
enhance downtown Bellevue’s quality of life and economic
vitality by improving transportation options and accessibility.
It provides services and resources to employers, property managers,
commuters and residents in Bellevue and the region to provide alternatives
to drive-alone commuting in an effort to improve access to downtown
- Educating employers, commuters and residents on their transportation
options through personalized commute planning assistance, events
and incentive programs.
- Supporting property managers in the implementation
of building transportation programs.
- Developing and implementing
commute programs for employers affected by the Washington State
Commute Trip Reduction (CTR) law.
- Providing marketing and outreach
support for regional transportation agencies and jurisdictions.
on transportation issues affecting downtown Bellevue and the
- 2012 Outstanding Transportation Management Association
by the Association for Commueter Transportation.
- 2010 Outstanding Transportation Management Association in
North America by the Association for Commuter Transportation
- 2009 Commuter Challenge Diamond Award for Outstanding Public/Private
Partnership by enterpriseSeattle.
Contact TransManage at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 425-453-0644 for more information.