April BDA Breakfast
Bellevue 2035: Vision and Progress
Bellevue Mayor Claudia Balducci and Deputy Mayor Kevin Wallace will share the progress made on the Council’s 20-year vision since its adoption last year, including achievements on key priorities and opportunities ahead for our city and downtown. Join us on April 28 for a focused look with Council leadership on Bellevue’s future and the work advancing across the city’s seven strategic target areas.
• Economic Development
• Transportation and Mobility
• High Quality Built and Natural Environment
• Bellevue: Great Places Where You Want to Be
• Regional Leadership and Influence
• Achieving Human Potential
• High Performance Government
Mayor Claudia Balducci
|Deputy Mayor Kevin Wallace
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
7:30 - 9:00 a.m.
11200 SE 6th St.
$30 Bellevue Downtown Association Members
$240 Corporate Table (Seats 8)
Friday, April 24, 2015
2015 BDA Member Breakfast Series Schedule
2015 BDA Member Breakfast Series Sponsor
© Copyright 2014, Bellevue Downtown Association | Contact